Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »Back from a wonderful 2018 Wikiloops members meeting

Back from a wonderful 2018 Wikiloops members meeting

posted on #21
Administrator
Think I'm infected too. And addicted. Hmmm cannot get it out of my head, and I'm not sure if that's a bad thing... :)
posted on #22
User Avatar Supporter
TeeGee wrote:
The Steinfeld Virus

Ah well ... so brain-lame I am!! Seen from this perspective: full infection indeed!!!
posted on #23
User Avatar Supporter
I gave it my right leg from 3 years, blisters the first time and my left ear last year... so yes... infectious and ..... I want more!!! And We are not alone !![wl]50241[/wl]
Edited by Tofzegrit on September 04 2018 18:22
posted on #24
User Avatar Supporter
wiki-jamming is great! But there is nothing like jamming in person, it is obvious to see that a great time was had by all there :D such a great thing Dick does by having this event awesome to see many attend! maybe one day you'll have to put up with me as well :)
posted on #25
User Avatar Supporter
Hey Christophe .. Yes kind of tragic!!!

The Steinfeld-Loop-Virus!!
Fulminant infection indeed! Systemic affection. Prognosis: not curable. Therapy 1 year wiki loops online until the next meeting.. Thank you Doc..
Edited by Offfocus on September 04 2018 21:50
posted on #26
Administrator
Just got a preview of the selected and branded photos from Richard, and there are some really nice ones ;) So good things are coming soon, also cannot wait for all the videos (some of) you guys and gals made...
Edited by wjl on September 05 2018 09:18
posted on #27
User Avatar Mitglied
Wolfgang, if you get a link to download the audio recordings I am interested..
The more you learn, the less you know !
posted on #28
Administrator
marmotte wrote:
Wolfgang, if you get a link to download the audio recordings I am interested..

Hi Charlotte,

I think upstairs it was Ruth who set up an Olympus field recorder - I asked her and Richard as well, and gave them the link to this discussion.

Maybe we can share some recordings via this thread, or with other methods - I don't know yet since it's my first time that I attended such a meeting ;)

But I'm glad if I can help somehow.

LG,
Wolfgang
posted on #29
User Avatar Mitglied
Hi Mr D,
I'm mostly interested by the down stairs track.
I took one video but it's moving quite a lot and very fat (1,3Go) my mountains are slow connected...

tchouck tchouck nouga to everybody !
:D
The more you learn, the less you know !
posted on #30
Administrator
marmotte wrote:
Hi Mr D,
I'm mostly interested by the down stairs track.
I took one video but it's moving quite a lot and very fat (1,3Go) my mountains are slow connected...

tchouck tchouck nouga to everybody !
:D

Your mountains don't have WiFi directly to Google, or to some clouds? Hmmm you should complain with the city council ;)

Maybe if you go uphill with your cable car? Nice scenery there, no?
Edited by wjl on September 05 2018 21:41
posted on #31
User Avatar Supporter
Enjoyed this WikiWeekend a lot again! Great to hear some new musicians too!

We did some cool jams together, always a magical thing to see how something is created while playing live.

Hope to have more weekends like these!

Thank you all for making it possible and a very special thank you for the WikiGuruh Richard aka Dick!

Marc
Or something like that! :)
posted on #32
Administrator
Marceys wrote:
We did some cool jams together

It was good to have you there, Marc - you and Nadrek on the keys, wow, that was quite the funky bunch! Thanks man! :)

Not to forget others like Joe and many more of course :)
Edited by wjl on September 05 2018 22:12
posted on #33
fool
I'll do my best to get some images, and later sound & video available for you - like I already hinted at at the meeting, this will take a little longer due to my current work situation, but it will surely happen.
The "wise" Stefan has already sent me the downstairs zoom recording, but I haven't found any time to listen in on that at all - once again many thanks to Stefan (stemarqui) and Wolfgang (wjl) for assisting on the "documentation" end of this years meeting! I'll keep you updated as things become available...
posted on #34
Administrator
Pictures are here:

https://www.wikiloops.com/gallery.php?pic=3769&u=8868
posted on #35
User Avatar Mitglied
Thanks for sharing pictures TeeGee :)
posted on #36
Administrator
titi wrote:
Thanks for sharing pictures TeeGee :)

I'm only the messenger.... Pictures were made by Dick, Diana and others... They should get all the credit for uploading and captioning them. Thanks guys! :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Harpmarc from Germany

"Der Gedanke hinter wikiloops gefällt mir! Daher unterstütze ich gerne.. I like the idea of wikiloops - therefore I support it.."

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Lies mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen .