Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Back from a wonderful 2018 Wikiloops members meeting

Back from a wonderful 2018 Wikiloops members meeting

posted on #21
wjl Supporter
Think I'm infected too. And addicted. Hmmm cannot get it out of my head, and I'm not sure if that's a bad thing... :)
+1
posted on #22
Offfocus Supporter
TeeGee wrote:
The Steinfeld Virus

Ah well ... so brain-lame I am!! Seen from this perspective: full infection indeed!!!
+2
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #24
Tofzegrit Supporter
I gave it my right leg from 3 years, blisters the first time and my left ear last year... so yes... infectious and ..... I want more!!! And We are not alone !![wl]50241[/wl]
+4
posted on #25
axenvocs Supporter
wiki-jamming is great! But there is nothing like jamming in person, it is obvious to see that a great time was had by all there :D such a great thing Dick does by having this event awesome to see many attend! maybe one day you'll have to put up with me as well :)
+5
posted on #26
Offfocus Supporter
Hey Christophe .. Yes kind of tragic!!!

The Steinfeld-Loop-Virus!!
Fulminant infection indeed! Systemic affection. Prognosis: not curable. Therapy 1 year wiki loops online until the next meeting.. Thank you Doc..
+5
posted on #27
wjl Supporter
Just got a preview of the selected and branded photos from Richard, and there are some really nice ones ;) So good things are coming soon, also cannot wait for all the videos (some of) you guys and gals made...
+1
posted on #28
marmotte
Mitglied
Wolfgang, if you get a link to download the audio recordings I am interested..
+2
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #29
wjl Supporter
marmotte wrote:
Wolfgang, if you get a link to download the audio recordings I am interested..

Hi Charlotte,

I think upstairs it was Ruth who set up an Olympus field recorder - I asked her and Richard as well, and gave them the link to this discussion.

Maybe we can share some recordings via this thread, or with other methods - I don't know yet since it's my first time that I attended such a meeting ;)

But I'm glad if I can help somehow.

LG,
Wolfgang
posted on #30
marmotte
Mitglied
Hi Mr D,
I'm mostly interested by the down stairs track.
I took one video but it's moving quite a lot and very fat (1,3Go) my mountains are slow connected...

tchouck tchouck nouga to everybody !
:D
+2
posted on #31
wjl Supporter
marmotte wrote:
Hi Mr D,
I'm mostly interested by the down stairs track.
I took one video but it's moving quite a lot and very fat (1,3Go) my mountains are slow connected...

tchouck tchouck nouga to everybody !
:D

Your mountains don't have WiFi directly to Google, or to some clouds? Hmmm you should complain with the city council ;)

Maybe if you go uphill with your cable car? Nice scenery there, no?
+3
posted on #32
Marceys Supporter
Enjoyed this WikiWeekend a lot again! Great to hear some new musicians too!

We did some cool jams together, always a magical thing to see how something is created while playing live.

Hope to have more weekends like these!

Thank you all for making it possible and a very special thank you for the WikiGuruh Richard aka Dick!

Marc
+5
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
posted on #33
wjl Supporter
Marceys wrote:
We did some cool jams together

It was good to have you there, Marc - you and Nadrek on the keys, wow, that was quite the funky bunch! Thanks man! :)

Not to forget others like Joe and many more of course :)
+4
posted on #34
Dick Supporter
I'll do my best to get some images, and later sound & video available for you - like I already hinted at at the meeting, this will take a little longer due to my current work situation, but it will surely happen.
The "wise" Stefan has already sent me the downstairs zoom recording, but I haven't found any time to listen in on that at all - once again many thanks to Stefan (stemarqui) and Wolfgang (wjl) for assisting on the "documentation" end of this years meeting! I'll keep you updated as things become available...
+6
posted on #35
TeeGee Supporter
Pictures are here:

https://www.wikiloops.com/gallery.php?pic=3769&u=8868
+5
posted on #36
titi
Mitglied
Thanks for sharing pictures TeeGee :)
posted on #37
TeeGee Supporter
titi wrote:
Thanks for sharing pictures TeeGee :)

I'm only the messenger.... Pictures were made by Dick, Diana and others... They should get all the credit for uploading and captioning them. Thanks guys! :)
+2
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
The thing about wikiloops is the incredible people willing to share their creations with the world purely for their love for music. It's priceless!
Riky from Portugal

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.