Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
What are you listening to?

What are you listening to?

posted on #41
jjdf Supporter
rootshell wrote:
that's funky great! love that style <3

a buddy of mine turned me on to mahavisnu orchestra last month, this song is crazy -https://youtu.be/WhzDBGiOTvg

thanks for sharing!

John McLaughlin I like the guys - in 1972 -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcQKjffxIOY
+1
posted on #42
jjdf Supporter
Martin Taylor - A great guitarrist [youtube]FdSf5sSeozE[/youtube] this version of 'Georgia on my Mind' is amazing... this guys has an fantastic collection of jazz guitars...
+3
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #43
jjdf Supporter
jjdf wrote:
Martin Taylor - A great guitarrist [youtube]FdSf5sSeozE[/youtube] this version of 'Georgia on my Mind' is amazing... this guys has an fantastic collection of jazz guitars...

look at this guitars [youtube]N8qvoqIEjlc[/youtube]
+2
posted on #44
bluvation Supporter
Hank Marvin was the first musician in the UK to play a Stratocaster and was the inspiration for later brit rock icons to add it to their collection of guitars. So good to see and hear the awesome sound he got out of it on this great version of Going Home....
[youtube]tFj_9B2_rV4[/youtube]
+3
posted on #45
byrath
Mitglied
[youtube]ezA9rWi73Jk[/youtube]

Grimy, nasty death metal, but where most of this style feels pretty disposable to me, I keep coming back to this album. Kinda catchy and some pretty interesting changes.
+1
posted on #46
frankyguitar
Mitglied
I watch and listen often Ohm. I like that style very much and this guys are amazing musicians. Unfortunately Nick Menza was dying in May 2016 during a concert with Ohm. Very dramatic, he was just 51, very sad.
[youtube]GeCWvkBGZqI[/youtube]
+6
posted on #47
titi
Mitglied
A sax / accordion duo. A style not really classifiable, but the escape and the beautiful play are there.
[youtube]bvojU1mPTSE?list=OLAK5uy_mLRud9uQa51L1J1tY6z1bx4CF_kwZIOW4[/youtube]
+3
posted on #48
Al-Fadista Supporter
frankyguitar wrote:
I watch and listen often Ohm. I like that style very much and this guys are amazing musicians. Unfortunately Nick Menza was dying in May 2016 during a concert with Ohm. Very dramatic, he was just 51, very sad.

Man, I was going to post one of those videos with Nick Menza! I love OHM:, great band! Chris Poland is a monster on the guitar, one of the best electric guitarists. Another one from them :

[youtube]mOrmj8MlS4A[/youtube]
+2
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #49
Acousticeg Supporter
FrankieJ wrote:
I only discover them about a year ago. Love their music.
[youtube]K7ErZ0sbpYc[/youtube]

Very nice guitar...
+1
posted on #50
mortheol
Mitglied
One of my favorite "Jam Bands" ever!! All monster musicians :W This is from a long running series in the USA called Austin City Limits on PBS Television. I discovered many great bands from this series.:D
[youtube]cWn98R51KKc[/youtube]
+4
posted on #51
slin Supporter
This is the best dance song I have heard, always feel like dancing when I hear this haha. So here is an orchestra version.[youtube]S12iI1p8lpE[youtube]U-D168tD0ZE[/youtube][/youtube]
posted on #52
frankyguitar
Mitglied
Al-Fadista wrote:
frankyguitar wrote:

Man, I was going to post one of those videos with Nick Menza! I love OHM:, great band! Chris Poland is a monster on the guitar, one of the best electric guitarists. Another one from them :

[youtube]mOrmj8MlS4A[/youtube]

+1
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
posted on #53
frankyguitar
Mitglied
Yes, he is and this soultone videos are really great!!
I love this camera position at the headstock. Amazing musicians :) <3
+1
posted on #54
eGiL
Mitglied
I see your country mush pit with this madness :P [youtube]6FEDrU85FLE[/youtube]
+1
posted on #55
LittleWing Supporter
eGiL wrote:
I see your country mush pit with this madness :P

That is mosh pit butterfly!
+1
posted on #56
eGiL
Mitglied
[youtube]-xKM3mGt2pE[/youtube]

Scientology or not, this version of Take on me does something to me :D
posted on #57
eGiL
Mitglied
How to perform? Well...[youtube]6hBLHkmBKDg[/youtube]

1 of 10 in the series of how to wear pants that highlights your penis :P
+4
posted on #58
slin Supporter
This is one of my favorite Blues and i love this version.;)[youtube]QOixoY6k0I4[/youtube]
+3
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
posted on #59
GlezBass Supporter
8:50 solo :|:o the bassist Thundercat
[youtube]zhVgbZdMdb0[/youtube]
posted on #60
FrankieJ Supporter
[youtube]Aim97lalIX8[/youtube]
+5
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I'm delighted to be able to support WikiLoops. It does so much for so many of us by bringing us all together and encouraging us to play nice and support each other. WikiLoops is how the World could be... thank you!
AnneCozean from United States

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.