Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Wikiloopers on YouTube: any videos of your music to share?

Wikiloopers on YouTube: any videos of your music to share?

posted on #41
Indyxpress Supporter
[youtube]0rKOzpIP5Dg[/youtube] Hi, here's my tribute to Space, "The Big One"
+2
posted on #42
JDF
Mitglied
The Distance
JDF - Vocals
Lolly - Music

[youtube]bNSRRIfBmUU[/youtube]
+6
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #43
Riffraff Supporter
I made this one last weekend with a backing track someone posted on a Guitar forum.

MIM Telecaster w/Kent Armstron Chaos p/u in the bridge slot

'90s Peavey Rock Master tube preamp

Two-Notes Cab IR's (Michael Nielsen's Big Hairy Cabs pack)

Valhalla Supermassive plugin for reverb & delay

[youtube]aqpQbqkTtYw[/youtube]

I love this rack preamp more every time I use it. Peavey should reissue them because racks are back! :o:D hahaha...not really, but they sure are a lot of fun.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/i5nmfFZ.jpg[/img]
+1
posted on #44
Navota Supporter
For the money I got my 60st birthday I orderd this walkingstick flute a present that I cloud use even when I'm verry old :o . I had to wait for it long time because the maker I wanted to make the fute wasn't feeling well so I got it when I was 61. It was worth waiting for it's made from an Ash branch and sounds great.[youtube]D7shJ5r_Wgw[/youtube]
+5
posted on #45
ROBJOL Supporter
Navota wrote:
For the money I got my 60st birthday I orderd this walkingstick flute a present that I cloud use even when I'm verry old :o . I had to wait for it long time because the maker I wanted to make the fute wasn't feeling well so I got it when I was 61. It was worth waiting for it's made from an Ash branch and sounds great.[youtube]D7shJ5r_Wgw[/youtube]

Beautiful instrument and also beautiful video.
And happy birthday my friend. <3
+5
posted on #46
Riffraff Supporter
I had a fun time jamming with FrankieJ, Ernie440, TEE-KWA & mpointon in this Pink Floyd inspired track.

[youtube]mOGWWK2cfSg[/youtube]
+7
posted on #47
Riffraff Supporter
I recently tried running a fixer upper amp I got for free into my interface via the line out from an attenuator and got pretty cool tone out of it so I used it in track #233359 with Blind-Dog, PJE & Ernie440. Randy writes such beautiful pieces and 'loops titans Peter and Ernie always put a shine on everything they touch.

Peter's dark bell intro & outro sparked Ernie's ever present sense of humor and he put a gif of a pair of menacing birds up to no good in the description box that cracked me up. I made this so I could put them in it for a cameo appearance. :D

[youtube]4kYsfQJQsA8[/youtube]
+6
posted on #48
Major 3rd
Mitglied
Girl themed songs...lol 3 for free

[youtube]4V7_Z3F_o1s[/youtube]

[youtube]UZqQj5U9c48[/youtube]

[youtube]D9noIqrNTI8[/youtube]
+7
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #49
Navota Supporter
Wish you all the best and a healty 2022 with a lot of music and the opportunitie again to make it also off-line.

You all inspired me in not only making flute music,but picking up the guitar sinds I was a child, using midi and yes, I know I never will play that good as you out there. But It's nice if you can make you own a song from scratch.

The good thing is that I can always log in to Wikiloops, if I have no ideas and let my be surpised by the wonderful artist out here that are playing for manny years and allowed to join them. So thanks to Richard the modulators and all other musicians.

Sometimes I just play along during a break because I have to work at home, so there's no one to talk to.

So here my song on a guitar my father bought in 1951 and I played my first notes as a child. I'm glad he still can see my play he's 91 now.
[youtube]ARQx-WQXrZo[/youtube]
+10
posted on #50
bluvation Supporter
Your music is a gift to us all Navota. Thanks for sharing your video here, Merry Christmas from California :W
+2
posted on #51
Bradford Supporter
Happy Holidays everyone!

Jamming to a track on a different music collab site. Original stuff however.

[youtube]noog-oSZPFs[/youtube]
+7
posted on #52
mrrockero
Mitglied
Deambule sesion wikiloops junto a ernie y mimi

[youtube]6EJJ0SQkKhU[/youtube]
+7
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
posted on #53
mrrockero
Mitglied
Peter drums -Carpenter bass - Xavi guitar-Julio keys

[youtube]aW3lqmp-lW4[/youtube]
+6
posted on #54
mrrockero
Mitglied
la revolucion es nuestra.
Haltmut : autor guitarra acústica
Julio L: bajo,teclado y percusion
Mark: saxo

[youtube]aqSoKCdogCE[/youtube]
+4
posted on #55
Riffraff Supporter
Merry Christmas & happy Holidays to all my 'loops friends. I wish you all a wonderful holiday and safe travel to those that must.

Video for track #224224 with 'loops titans rootshell & PJE.

[youtube]ZdqZ2V8QVXM[/youtube]
+7
posted on #56
Bradford Supporter
Something I put together using track 234015 https://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-234015.php which is a derivative of template 233895 by LittleWing.

[youtube]RoPxCH2XvQY[/youtube]
+4
posted on #57
mdn Supporter
Here is my first music video! :) With some tips from Mark (Fishi) and Filmora software I put together a video story for one of the first songs I uploaded last year "The Long Haul". Any comments and suggestions for improvements would be much appreciated. :)

https://youtu.be/UWX6RbLCO08
+1
posted on #58
Zoot
Mitglied
Hey, that works for sure . Great lyrics, maybe the transitions could be a little smoother ? as always top notch tinkling on the ivories!:)
+1
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
posted on #59
SoulFingers Supporter
Here is one that imopp shared:

[youtube]RzPRGcj1SMU[/youtube]
+8
posted on #60
mdn Supporter
Zoot wrote:
Hey, that works for sure . Great lyrics, maybe the transitions could be a little smoother ? as always top notch tinkling on the ivories!:)

Thanks Zoot, yes I have to find how the fade in/out works with video! :D
+2
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I love the supportive vibe of the musicians,all this talent! and lots of great music created on so many levels, it's really special&truly inspiring!
frenzie from Netherlands

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.