Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Other websites like Wikiloops?

Other websites like Wikiloops?

posted on #21
Riffraff Supporter
I found Wikiloops early this year while searching for such a website. I had a cheap interface my wife bought me years ago when I had a Windows 8 laptop that it wouldn't work with or more accurately the Cubebase software it came with wouldn't work with. I stuck it in a closet and it sat there for several years. I was bored to death with jamming with looper pedals and was blown away by what I found here. It motivated me to get that interface working and learn how to use a DAW. It's been an amazing learning experience for me. There's such a diverse community of amazing musicians here and they are all great people too. That's unheard of today. Social media is full of trolls and jackasses so I don't bother with that. This is my home now. I spent time searching the wiki vault when I first signed up and put a bunch of tracks I was interested in my playlist for slow periods. There hasn't been much of that. :D Some of the tunes are really cool though so I've recently gone back to jam with a few. I was jamming with a nice Zep/Black Crows style tune this morning. This place rocks! <3
+9
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I support wikiloops because making music costs money, listening to good music is priceless
Neddings from Netherlands

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.