Home » Forum » Developers blog »
Wikiloops got the Blues!

wikiloops got the Blues!

This one goes out to all lovers of the Blues!
Part III of our video series is featuring a total of seven wikiloops members from both sides of the atlantic who are showcasing some serious wiki-Blues.
Please give a warm hand to this band and share this video with folks who love the blues.
Here it is, called "Any other way":
[youtube]cxTSZeIlr94[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxTSZeIlr94

In case you have missed the disco and rock video, check the previous two blog posts or find them on the [url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQkAMRzGAsMJb83dGOeQowQ]wikiloops youtube channel[/url].

Thanks again to the video collaboration participants & and the many positive comments on the first videos.
There are some quite tasty things yet to come, so stay tuned if you are enjoying these videos.

Bluesy greetings from the wikiloops engine room!

wikiloops stats of the day:
109,680 tracks online
52,778 members registerred
268 supporting members
Tofzegrit
I can see the “Zie” from “Frenzie” but we can notice his left hand action perfectly :) The Girl and her Outlaws in the place. Well done all, nice too meet your faces too :) +8
31. Mai 2018 um 20:58
frenzie
frenzie haha the mystery hand :D +3
3. Juni 2018 um 11:22
Tofzegrit
Tofzegrit Mystery hands band would sound great:) +2
3. Juni 2018 um 13:47
frenzie
frenzie Haha :D +0
wjl
Wow - Andrea & the guys lay it down real bluesy here! Drawing my hat, congrats to you all! This is going like a steam train :) +7
GFONeil
Man this sure is one Cool Jamm going on here, Everyone is sure having a fun Grooovy time, Enjoyed the music, Thanx to everyone that was part of this Cool creation, I had very enjoyable Listen, Made my night here in Deland, Florida, thanx Dick for sharing, Peace, "G" +6
GoneUser_200920
Really cool guys and gal, liked all the effort can feel the blues here. G +6
3. Juni 2018 um 01:43
GoneUser_200920
GoneUser_200920 Go Dogs... +2
davidaustin
I love this:D:D:D:D +5
FrankieJ
Great!!<3 +5
Navota
Wooooow so good Nice to watch you play:Y +5
adu
Super Blues feeling here Guys. Thank you all for entertaining us! :W :Y :D +5
TeeGee
:W what a great band :D :D +5
axenvocs
Love it great video :D +5
Posted on

Founder of
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wikiloops is the best way to start recording your music and becoming a better musician. I love this friendly, creative and musical place.
Carpenter from Germany

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.