- Juni 20 2019Blues jam feat. Remix von bassman78fr am Bass & Mixer Stück # 165845Lord The Things (feat. gwailoah)von pkliesch & bassman78fr
- Juni 19 2019Pop jam feat. Remix von bassman78fr am Bass & Mixer Stück # 165776For You Dear + Marcelo D & mpointon
- Juni 19 2019Unplugged jam feat. Remix von bassman78fr am Bass Stück # 165771Good Bye My Friends
As many colleagues bass players, I began the musical practice with the guitar.
And retrospectively, I faced the facts that my first hearing feelings focused on low frequencies (thank you Macca).
Thus it has been about 30 years since I practise the electric bass.
I was able to, since then, to participate in numerous musical projects of varied styles: - rock, Blues, Jazz, New Country, Musics of the World, French and foreign Varieties etc....
Person in his sixties and retired man recently, I can dedicate myself to my passion without reserve (*).
(*): ah if, a reserve all the same, that to book time for my "half" as far as possible.
It is true that we practise a very time-consuming and very often night activity, but when we like ...
- Hohner BBass V (94)
- Electro-acoustique Tanglewood
- Ibanez SR370EF
- Ibanez Portamento 705 (2016) (bought from a wikilooper quite recently)
- Ibanez GWB205-NTF (2018)
- Hartke A35 (for home)
- Gallien Krueger MB112 (for little places)
- Mark Bass CD121 for the concerts
Presonus Audiobox USB 96
Audio Express MOTU
- Zoom H1 to record jams
- Sound interface Presonus AudioBox USB 96
- Studio One 3 delivered with Presonus Audiobox
- Sound interface MOTU audio express
- Monitors JBL
Januar 15 1954
|Aufrufe der Jams:||62.138|
"The thing about wikiloops is the incredible people willing to share their creations with the world purely for their love for music. It's priceless!"