Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Singers request!

Singers request!

Marceys Posted on 20.10.2016 #1
Marceys
Mitglied
Posts: 159
Joined: 09.06.2014
Hey all,

There is this idea that was born when Uloisius uploaded a cool vocaltrack #86955 and as you know he sings it in German. I thought it would be cool to sing it in Dutch too and so i did.... worked out pretty fine!

The new idea is to create something more with that idea, so the question is:

Are their singers interested in participating on a track and sing in their native language?!

We need: a solid template that is allround so workable for all kinds of singers but still got room to give it their personal touch....
I would prefer a template Something like this: intro/verse/prechorus/verse/prechorus/chorus/verse/pre-
chorus/chorus/chorus/bridge/chorus/chorus/outro.......

We need: a subject to sing about....

We need: one person who would like to mix all the vocals so it will blend and sound much better!

As this is more a brainstorm as a concrete plan it would be cool to hear some ideas, in the meantime i will search for a good template that can function as the foundation and starting point!

Cheers,

Marc(eys)

**********************
For now:

Uloisius - German
Marceys - Dutch
Tofzegrit - French
FunkyStan - French, English
Glennp - English
Aleonz- Indonesia
AKachen - German
Robjol - French
Kermit - ?

**********************
We are getting somewhere! :)
Tofzegrit Posted on 20.10.2016 #2
Tofzegrit
SUPPORTER
Posts: 252
Joined: 14.12.2014
Hey !

I'm not an usual singer but I'm yours for... French?:)!
Some Ideas about "Weather Report", "Working Day", "Reahersal/stage story", "Crazy group dinner in a restaurant" or "favorite local dish" :)

Cool Idea Marc
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
Woodstock Posted on 20.10.2016 #3
Woodstock
Mitglied
Posts: 10
Joined: 30.01.2016
Hey guys,

I'm not a singer but this is a great idea! :) I'm looking forward to the results. :)
Uloisius Posted on 20.10.2016 #4
Uloisius
Mitglied
Posts: 124
Joined: 24.07.2014
Hi Tof, welcome on Board ;o)
Funkystan Posted on 20.10.2016 #5
Funkystan
Mitglied
Posts: 48
Joined: 18.01.2016
Hi guys,
I can't really catch up what the plan is but that's also the fun point of creation behind the wheel.
You can count on me ^^
glennp Posted on 20.10.2016 #6
glennp
Mitglied
Posts: 36
Joined: 04.09.2012
Hey Marc,
I will give it a go in English.
As for a Song topic, you cant go wrong with love...
Marceys Posted on 20.10.2016 #7
Marceys
Mitglied
Posts: 159
Joined: 09.06.2014
Great response allready! 5 voices for now!

Where are the ladies? We have to do some choirwork with all these voices too! :)

Cheers,

Marc
aleonz Posted on 20.10.2016 #8
aleonz
Mitglied
Posts: 42
Joined: 08.07.2015
I'm in with my Bahasa Indonesia language, very cool idea Marc!
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
Marceys Posted on 21.10.2016 #9
Marceys
Mitglied
Posts: 159
Joined: 09.06.2014
Great Alice! The choir is almost complete! :)

cheers,
AKchen Posted on 21.10.2016 #10
AKchen
Mitglied
Posts: 43
Joined: 26.01.2015
hi :) a wonderful idea & project ... if you like, I can sing in german too, but maybe enough singers are there for now, you can let me know :)
Marceys Posted on 21.10.2016 #11
Marceys
Mitglied
Posts: 159
Joined: 09.06.2014
That is great Andrea!

Already 7 people for the track!

Now let's find a good solid track!
AKchen Posted on 21.10.2016 #12
AKchen
Mitglied
Posts: 43
Joined: 26.01.2015
wow, I feel happy, thank you :) I love the topic "peace on earth" ... but totally open for everything else :)
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
AKchen Posted on 21.10.2016 #13
AKchen
Mitglied
Posts: 43
Joined: 26.01.2015
the base could be an acoustic guitar .... or some freaky funky keys ? ;)
AKchen Posted on 25.10.2016 #14
AKchen
Mitglied
Posts: 43
Joined: 26.01.2015
how about some hiphop ? an example: 58570 ;)

or love topic here (world): 79518

or some classy jazzy ? 87204

:)
Marceys Posted on 25.10.2016 #15
Marceys
Mitglied
Posts: 159
Joined: 09.06.2014
Hey Andrea!

Those are great tracks! I like the track 87204 a lot! Think it is very singable.....some slow flowing... but very cool!

I was also thinking a little bit of #86373 but i'm not sure it is that singable.....

What you all think?

Cheers,

Marc
Uloisius Posted on 25.10.2016 #16
Uloisius
Mitglied
Posts: 124
Joined: 24.07.2014
i think both a very coool ;o)
Marceys Posted on 25.10.2016 #17
Marceys
Mitglied
Posts: 159
Joined: 09.06.2014
think it will be cool to try something on the jazzy track of Marc & Christophe!
AKchen Posted on 26.10.2016 #18
AKchen
Mitglied
Posts: 43
Joined: 26.01.2015
86373 is nice long for much lyrics and I love the groove :)

87204 yes :) ... the mood is more soft, tender and romantic ... I am also for this one, I feel so glad you like it eighter for the song

What topic can we choose ?? love, peace, stardust ?? all three ?

:)
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
Kermit Posted on 27.10.2016 #19
Kermit
Mitglied
Posts: 31
Joined: 31.01.2013
seems to be a nice idea...you can count on me...
AKchen Posted on 27.10.2016 #20
AKchen
Mitglied
Posts: 43
Joined: 26.01.2015
are you all feel in common with 87204 ?
What topic do you prefere ?

has someone interest in mixing the voices ? ... I´m afraid this wonderful idea will get lost
how shall we go on ??

:)
wikiloops online jamsessions wird präsentiert mit freundlichem Support von:
user profile image
What's really unique here is the positive attitude of the community, with encouragement and support for everyone. I found that nowhere else on the net.
Lutz

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.