Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Remembering Don_T

Remembering Don_T

posted on #21
ivax Supporter
I just learned the sad news of the loss of Don, a talented and always educated person, he was a very important pillar for me, without a doubt, he was the pure essence of a musician who loved music unconditionally, I had a few jams with him....
I wish rest in peace and you will always be in my heart...
hasta siempre Señor Don,mi amigo
+8
posted on #22
Bothen Supporter
I am going to miss that ole Don fella, as they say in the backwoods we had our shits and giggles here. Don was the type of person who knew no strangers and was always ready with a great chat or sage advice, he had been around the block a few times.

I met Don when he added to a an old delta blues tune Tom (Frenzie) had written. He transformed that tune into an honest to goodness Hillbilly Blues and we hit it off. We had a deep mutual respect for each other and enjoyed our collaborations.

Don was a great story teller too, how could he not be with that golden voice of his. I am going to leave a track of his story, Handing down the Story of Frenzie, here for all to enjoy, he was a special addition at the loops and his talent with people will be missed.

https://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-96513.php
+8
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I am an active member on this awesome site since 2011 and i am jamming nearly every day with lots and lots of friends from all around the world ;)
Basster from Germany

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.