user stats

posted on #1
petebass
Mitglied
Hi Dick
was looking at my showcase stats, where I had nearly 3o,ooo listens and approx 60 remixes listed, they both read zero now, also the little stage view,with the band on has been nuked as well, tried refreshing page with f5-no joy. Has this happened to anyone else? hope you can help cheers
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
think i've just fixed that, have another look (I just updated the whole baby a few minutes ago)
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
petebass
Mitglied
Many Thanks Dick all back to normal-you're a Star:)
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
... just because we have a recent thread on this user stats going ...
in case anyone is wondering, the user stats on your profiles will be updated every three hours from now on and keep the values in the meantime.
Just another effort to keep the server from glowing red hot - it really doesn't make much sense to re-calculate your total plays every single time someone visits your profile... :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wikiloops is the best way to start recording your music and becoming a better musician. I love this friendly, creative and musical place.
Carpenter from Germany

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.