Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Follow / un-Follow / see Followed

Follow / un-Follow / see Followed

posted on #1
Gastric
Mitglied
I was browsing some tracks and happened upon one that Shi provided vocals on. I decided I wanted to follow Shi but there was no Follow button / feature on the profile page. I couldn't figure out why.

Eventually I realized I had already followed Shi, which is why I'm assuming there was no Follow button. :) I had to dig into my own profile > open About Me > then scroll to the bottom of the page to see who I was following. At least that's the only way I could quickly figure out how to see this.

I would prefer if there if the Follow button persisted on the profile but changed state to indicate I've already followed. And provide me a way to un-Follow.

This isn't anything critical. Maybe something similar to how Facebook handles similar functions.

Click Follow > changes button to Following > click or hover Following to see menu to allow me to Un-Follow
posted on #2
Gastric
Mitglied
Thanks to a clue in the Help page I finally found where the un-Follow currently resides.

Your profile > Settings/Gear icon > Click unfollow link which opens this page: http://www.wikiloops.com/unfollow.php
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
Still, a valid observation. I don't really love to copy things facebook, but as they set a kind of "expected" standard, this one might be worth changing.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I support wikiloops because it is a creative platform. And most of all, there is nothing more creative than making your own music and sharing it.
donnersm from Netherlands

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.