Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Showcase tracks

Showcase tracks

posted on #1
TeeGee Supporter
Hey Dick,
I find it difficult to add a track to my "showcase" list if I am not the last one in the mix. I would prefer to showcase the "finished" track, but I can't find how to do it unless I go to the other musicians track lisyt, and then find it and click on the star.

Any chance of making that easier?

posted on #2
Dick Supporter
erm, without checking - isn't it possible to switch to "remixes of my tracks" on your profile's "my tracks"-tab and do that there?
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
TeeGee Supporter
Nööö, I don't think so, the only place the little star is to be seen is in a users track list. Unless I am not seeing it...
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
i'll check...
posted on #5
Dick Supporter
erm... have another look.
visit your profile -> my Tracks tab and change "uploads by TG_Strat" to "remixes of TG_Strats tracks" in the first drop down offered at the very top of the list.
The tracks are refreshed on selection, and do feature the little "star" icon needed to showcase them (at least on my profile they do) :)
posted on #6
TeeGee Supporter
Dooooo!!!! :D Thanks Dick, got it
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
This is such a great idea, helping musicians to make music from anywhere around the world !
Tintin from Canada

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.