posted on #2
FRANK2654
Mitglied
AUDIO TRACK MP3 Format
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
well. Nothing wrong with suggesting a new category - the thing about spoken word is, that this genre is not really of any use when it comes to finding tracks one might want to play along to...
I never saw any google requests for "spoken word tracks without bass" or "spoken word for tuba practise", so it would be some kind of side thing to add.
Of course the spoken word artists among us would appreciate the category, no doubt, it just won't mix well with the rest of the genres, so I'm really not all convinced to tell you the truth.
posted on #4
nilton
Mitglied
Would acapella rap fall under the spoken word category? Or more general, rhythmic poetry?
posted on #5
will_C
Mitglied
I recommend to intensify the use of the tags.
Example:
If i describe my playing style as psychedelic or spoken word or whatever, and I plce an add to a jazz song, I would keep the category and add this certain category.
In the end neither psychedelic, nor spoken word, nor experimental or similar do not categorize a musical style. They just describe the way of exploring a musical style.
Of course it may be that a track does not really fall in a certain category. Nevertheless I do not recommend the use of a catgegory "other" cause it will hinder users to consider to which style they are close. Such a category soon would be overcrowded.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Gracias a todos por ayudarme a ser mejor músico =) Thanks you all for helping me to be a better muscician
ladybass from Spain

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.