Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Hello from South Carolina

Hello from South Carolina

posted on #1
theviolinist80
Mitglied
Hello people! I try not to be long-winded, so I'll keep this short. I have been playing violin (or fiddle) for over 25 years now. I really love the idea of wikiloops so expect to see me here more often contributing to the wide assortment of talent that is already here. Looking forward to it!
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
welcome aboard & looking foreward to checking out your tracks :)
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
TeeGee Supporter
Hey there, welcome! Nice to have a fiddle player here, makes a welcome change from all those guitarists ;)
posted on #4
adu Supporter
Hello from me again. I agree with Dick and TeeGee! And i enjoyed your remix with the violin. This is still a rare instrument at wikiloops. I´m looking also foreward to hear something new from you. Welcome and have much fun. :)
posted on #5
Rickplayer
Mitglied
Have fun and enjoy your stay
posted on #6
jmrukkers
Administrator
Welcome, and enjoy the loops.
posted on #7
Neronick
Mitglied
Hello! You are welcome! I've been a fan of "Hurricane" (LP Desire) for many, many years. I love the combination of guitar and violin. But I had never got a change to record a jam with this support. Just jump into a template, please! Surely it will work... :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
merci à tous de bien vouloir soutenir wikiloops en devenant membre supporter afin que ce formidable site reste libre et indépendant
wikibeb from France

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.