Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Bug: Instrument assignations borked

Bug: Instrument assignations borked

posted on #1
GrooveEnth
Mitglied
If you look at the instrument descriptions in #100945 for Slin you will see 'Sequencer' in remix step 4.

If you then look in the instrument descriptions of #101336 which is a remix of #100945, you'll see the description of remix step 4 has changed to match that of remix step 6 and it now says "Keys and trumpet and saxophone". Furthermore the remix description for step 3 by a different user (marocon) has been changed.

I'm guessing that steps that are originally tagged as "Sequencer" are being incorrectly modified.
posted on #2
DannyK
Mitglied
Something similar here: #101306 shows vocals and mixer in the session template, however if you go back up the tree to the actual template the original instrument was a sequencer (mine).
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I´m not a very good guitarist but this site is awesome. Will keep on supporting :-) Greetings from Germany :-)
Chuck Stew from Germany

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.