Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Cant upload anything

Cant upload anything

posted on #1
King1971 Supporter
I cant seem to get past 35% progress on uploading anything new. On the agreement to terms page, I dont have a continue option. Any help is greatly appreciated.
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
Hey there,
the most common upload trouble is that your chosen title is too short, it must have at least 6 characters for the publish button to show up.
If that's not it, please make sure you did choose a genre, that is mandatory as well.
If that's not it, please keep in mind uploading a mixed mp3 is mandatory, and the single track is optional (uploading just a single track doesn't work!).
Seeing that quite a lot of folks seem to be able to upload, my hopes are it may be one of the above pitfalls, if the problem persists, please send me screenshots of what the upload page looks like when it got stuck, that is most often a quite easy way to tell what might have gone wrong.
A happy sunday to you & greetings from the engine room
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
King1971 Supporter
Thanks very much Richard! It was an error by me, that was preventing the upload. Have a good one friend!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Without wikiloops I would have stayed forever silent ;o)
Uloisius from Europe

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.