Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Can anyone help me please?

Can anyone help me please?

posted on #1
Anon518
Mitglied
backing track No. 20469

I would appreciate it if anyone has the know how to alter this track...it's quiet at the beginning and then suddenly jumps loud?

Thankyou in advance
~ Stella :)
posted on #2
TeeGee Supporter
Hey Stella, I think it was intentionally done that way - but let's say you want to increase the volume of a track you got some possibilities. For instance, you could copy the part that you want to have louder and double or triple up on it, that will increase the volume. Or you could use a "Maximiser" tool to increase the volume. I don't know what software you use, they all have a similar tool but if you will put something like "increase volume of track in Cubase/XXX/YYYY" and google it you will find quite easily the correct tool for your software. It is a very common question, we all asked that :)
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
Anon518
Mitglied
Thankyou TeeGee. I tried to amplify the quiet beginning before, but i couldnt get it to sound level 😊
posted on #4
adu Supporter
Sometimes, can help a "Limiter"! Sounds crazy but it works ;)
posted on #5
Anon518
Mitglied
Franber has helped me. Thankyou :)
posted on #6
Fishinmissio
Mitglied
In Audacity the "Evelope" tool works..Highlight the track..open the envelope tool
and go for it. You can also use the Amplify tool as well or both
of the above to make it work for you :)
posted on #7
Anon518
Mitglied
Thankyou for that info. I'll remember that one! :)
posted on #8
R1772 Supporter
Hi Stella,
in case you still are not happy with the result: I agree with Fishinissmo. Audacity is a free Audio editor with tons of options and you can make the whole track or a highlighted section louder with ease. It even has a slider and a prelistening function, so you can hear right away what you are going to do.
Best regards.
Rainer
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #9
Anon518
Mitglied
Thankyou Rainer. I have 3 different editors. I must suss them out properly. 😊😊😊
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I've had tons of fun on here and met a lot of awesome musicians!
Reaper421 from Canada

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.