Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Iphone Facebook login

Iphone Facebook login

posted on #1
Marceys Supporter
Heya,

Am i just looking wrong or is the Automatic Facebook login on the iphone site gone?
On my iPad it works fine and the laptop also....

Someone? Oh, i'm using Safari for that!

Cheers,

Marc
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
Morning Marc :)
No, it's not "gone", the button to trigger it has been hidden because the facebook quick log in doesn't make any sense in the new membership scenario.
You do have a point tho, since the small display version will not open the usual log-in-popup but probably lead you to the full-page login... and the auto-login-functionality is indeed missing on that page, I'll add it in a few minutes.
+1
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
Marceys Supporter
Goodmorning Richard,

Thanks for your quick response and time to make an adjustment. If you think it doesn't add something interesting please leave it the way it is! I'm sure you overthought thjs matter wisely!

Greetings from Lago Magiore!

Marc
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
Seriously, the whole FB log-in is a privacy munching monster,
if it was implemented the way FB thinks one should use that, it would actually slow down the whole site and track each and every pageview you or anyone else are making on wikiloops. That has never been my idea of an independent website, so I have been trying to find a compromise between offering their convenient log in to our users, while preventing them to track each and every move we make on the loops - which is not all easy to do.
The current setup does pretty much ensure that, because the FB servers are only contacted from the log in pages (included on the big log in page now, too).
either way, have a great time at the lake, lots of sun & beautiful mountains - they must look even higher to a dutchman like you :P
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Just came across what you guys are doing here and it is great!!
amaser1 from England

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.