Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
After adding to playlist, no Close button

After adding to playlist, no Close button

posted on #1
jjbuggz
Mitglied
After listening to a track that I would like to add to my playlist, I click on the ADD to Playlist button it takes me to my Playlist list of categories that I created. I then click on the category I want to put the track in and then the pop up page disappears and the smaller Confirmation and Close Pop up does not appear , This leaves me with the dimmed brightness background page of Wikiloops that I can't do anything with because I never closed the Add to Playlist pop up . I have to sign out and sign back in again to get the wikiloop pages to work again . This has only started since the new Wikiloops format started . I am using Windows 10 Internet Explorer . Sorry if I'm missing something obvious . Thanks for your help. jeff
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
Hey Jeff,
thanks for reporting that one!
I just checked (using firefox), and there is two things i noticed:
First, you need to know that my list of playlists to save to is quite long, not sure if yours is, too, but:
When I scroll down my list and pick one of the lower-displayed playlists, I could not see the confirmation box either, but it was there once I scrolled up a little, it had just gotten "out of sight" because of my scrolling down.
That needs to be fixed, but you could check if that is the case with you, too.
The second thing I'd like to tell you about as a short-notice work-around is that you can always close any dialogs and reset the pages state to normal by pressing the escape button, or simply by re-loading the page pressing the F5 key, there really is no need to do a log-out-log-in procedure.
I will get back to this issue after the wiki-meet, thanks once more for reporting in :)
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
jjbuggz
Mitglied
Hi Dick, Thank you for your time . After clicking which playlist category I want to put the track in, my list disappears and there is no confirmation box anywhere scrolling up or down , but the F5 key works . It brings back to the front the page I was on . So thanks again. And Thank you for Wikiloops , I'm practicing with excellent musicians here and will Loop myself soon. Everyone here is changing whole lives for the better, through music.
posted on #4
jjbuggz
Mitglied
Fixed ,Thanks
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Just a Basement hobbyist but the hours of entertainment wikiloops has brought me and my guitar rig are worth so much more than my (father of 2 little ones) butt can give! Thanks Wikiloops keep up the great work (all of you musicians as well!).
allfeel from United States

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.