Google Search

posted on #1
Neronick
Mitglied
Hi!
Maybe some of you still know the Google Search Engine.

Some days ago I deleted all temporary internet files and cleared up everything.

Well, I got the problem to visit www.wikiloops.com .

For this reason only I needed to use the Google Search. I typed "wikiloops".
Very interesting to see was page no. 3. After 136 results they told me, there will be nothing really new.

It is not easy to interprete the search's results. Some are very, very old.
Maybe Google has stopped working, the world has stopped rotating or people have lost interest to talk, to discuss, to share and to practise music. Don't know.
:)
posted on #2
Tutama
Mitglied
Hello Neronick,

I went to check what you said about the google search on wikiloops, I cleaned all the temporary files and in the first search for wikiloops the first 4 pages several links appear, however there are external links to the wikiloops site, of course you must have chosen some old ones because it does not make any sense for this to happen unless you have the wrong date on the PC.... ;)

Greetings,
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
Neronick
Mitglied
Well, I tested the Google Search Engine again with "Tutama".
My friend, it is easy to find you because you are rated at 6th position on first page, being a musician.

I wondered about the forum posts, the newspapers, the bloggers etc. A scientist collects data and some questions may arise.
If you know the internet adress of a site, you don't really need a search engine, do you?
But a google link to facebook with 173 likes for a site where you and me are members is pretty amazing, isn't it?
:)
+1
posted on #4
Tutama
Mitglied
Yes it is... ;)
posted on #5
Fishinmissio
Mitglied
Comes up #1 on my search....interesting
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I am happy that I can fly with you in waves of music
Steve0526 from Hungary

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.