Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
[fixed] While Radio plays, navigate to Song Detail Page

[fixed] While Radio plays, navigate to Song Detail Page

posted on #1
hartmut Supporter
When Listening to the Wikiloops Radio,
I can't find a link to navigate to the song details of the current playing song.
(URL is kind of: backingtrack-jam-nnnnnnn.php)
Did I not find it because it is not defined, or is this a gap in browser navigation?
Would find the link very useful
Any ideas?
Cheers,
Hartmut
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
Hey Hartmut,
you are correct, there is no direct link offered at this time - the quickest way to get to the track that's playing is to enter the displayed track ID into the search field in the top right corner (the track ID is displayed on the small goldenish label above the waveform on the radio player).
Should be no problem to turn that into a working link eventually.
The second thing that doesn't seem to be solved all nicely is the comment field below the radio... it stays stuck on the song that was playing when you opened it (which is good, so it won't skip to the next track while you are still entering a comment), but I feel it would be nice if that had some indicator like "move on to current tracks comments". There's still room for improvements on the radio, so much is for sure :)
+1
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
*bump*
I have just patched the requested link and the player-has-moved-to-next-track warning which appears above the comments in that event,
have a look & thanks again for the feedback :)
+1
posted on #4
hartmut Supporter
Sorry for my late answer - I've checked the functionality on clicking on the track number in the radio display. This works now as a charm! very cool.
The 2nd thing regarding "comments below the radio display" - perfect too!
"Watch out! You are still looking at the comments of one of the previous tracks, click here to load the comments of the currently playing track"
Very well solved!
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
It is amazing having friends from around the planet to work on music with. The most fun a muscian can have on the internet.
KMstar from United States

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.