Home » Forum » Recording and mixing »
Cover tunes

Cover tunes

LordSauceness Posted on 08.05.2012 #1
LordSauceness
Mitglied
Posts: 2
Joined: 05.05.2012
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but, am I allowed to do a cover version on here? I did a cover of Gary Moore's 'You Upset Me Baby', but when I went to upload, the license statement stated that I did not copy a piece of protected music. Since I copied it nearly exact, is that not allowed on this site?

thanx...

L.S.
ToadCruncher Posted on 09.05.2012 #2
ToadCruncher
Mitglied
Posts: 79
Joined: 10.09.2011
You should ask Dick about this subject for more details, but I think its frowned on here.

its also in the "FAQ" at the bottom left of any window on wikiloops even this one

under "more general questions" then "what about audio copyrights and music licenses?"

Personally I wish we could share any and all music.
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
wikiloops online jamsessions wird präsentiert mit freundlichem Support von:
user profile image
Just a Basement hobbyist but the hours of entertainment wikiloops has brought me and my guitar rig are worth so much more than my (father of 2 little ones) butt can give! Thanks Wikiloops keep up the great work (all of you musicians as well!).
allfeel

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.