Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»UI suggestion - show song titles in remix tree

UI suggestion - show song titles in remix tree

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Just a suggestion since I know you don't have enough to do (!) but as someone who likes to put a bit of thought into my song titles, how about showing them instead of/as well as the track ID in the remix tree?
posted on #2
fool
:)
The problem is: space!! The size of boxes would increase and vary quite a bit depending on the titles, and that would be very likely messing up the halfways decent clean structure of the current tree...
To squeeze 6 potential remix layers on the horizontal axis of a 320px device is quite a challenge already.
I could add the titles in bubbles that appear on mouseover ... would that seem useful?
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
how about a "mouse over box" when you mouse over the track number it pops a box up with the song title of that track number.......like the man said..... it's not like your busy or overworked!
Edited by kimbo on März 15 2018 16:51
he who works with his hands, is a labourer
he who works with his hands and his head, is a craftsman
he who works with his hands, his head, and his heart, is an artist.....(I just dont work)
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
Hmm - I see the problem. But I was thinking that you could use a smaller font and remove the track id (which is the least interesting piece of information on the screen)... :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
jmrukkers from Switzerland

"Wikiloops - the biggest, baddest truly global jam ever. Happening right here, right now, at wikiloops.com!"

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Lies mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen .