Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Hello everybody :)

Hello everybody :)

posted on #1
TonyGates
Mitglied
Hello everybody,

I am a new member on the site I registered just a few days ago. I was recruited by Evilvince, it is he who made me discover the site and it is thanks to him that I am here today.

I'm French, I live in Clermont-Ferrand, forgive me if my English is bad I use a translator to transcribe all that.

I play on electric guitar for almost 6 years but I mostly made covers for myself or my bands. I take guitar lessons with a teacher who teaches me to make music for myself, I have a job for sure but I advance little by little. I never really composed but I think that wikiloops can help me move in this direction, I have already listened to some really nice sounds :)

So I dusted off my Avid Fast Track Solo sound card, I installed Pro Tools that I had with for several years, I installed Riffstation, Reaper 4.78 and stuff that I never used xD I do not understand all the operation of my sound card but hey I hope to use all this with good, the concept of this site looks very nice. I hope to come up with something nice to you despite my small level xD

See you soon :-D
+6
posted on #2
TeeGee Supporter
Welcome! Hope to see you out there, I am sure you are going to have lots of fun :)
+1
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
OliVBee Supporter
yes enjoy the ride here and welcome to wikiloops ! bienvenue à bord !
+1
posted on #4
TonyGates
Mitglied
thank you :D

I'm going to have to learn to use a lot of things but I hope to get there and play with you all one of these days: D
+1
posted on #5
LeftTheLoops9-18
Mitglied
Hi Tony! Be sure to compliment others the way you would want your music appreciated. Welcome aboard and look forward to your music!
+3
posted on #6
TonyGates
Mitglied
I would not miss it ^^
+1
posted on #7
adu Supporter
Welcome to the loops ;)
+1
posted on #8
wjl Supporter
Welcome from me too. I'm new myself, joined only February this year, but I can tell you that this is an awesome place to be. Lots of fun going on here.

Cheers,
Wolfgang
+1
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #9
Caroljoyce
Mitglied
Hello Tony, you're very welcome here. You'll quickly improve your compositions here. Just trust in yourself,. I'm sure you'll find the way.
;)
Cheers,
Agnèsss
posted on #10
TonyGates
Mitglied
thanks a lot everybody :D

I'll do my best ^^
posted on #11
Navota Supporter
Welkom on Wikiloops the best place to be when your online I just a member for about 2 years and enjoyed every minute.And learned a lot just by playing and there is enough music to join in even for a simple flute player as my. ENJOY AND HAVE FUN
posted on #12
TonyGates
Mitglied
thank you very much :) I must say that I have already listened to very nice things :)

I would try to get started once I learned how to use Pro Tools 10 xD
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
posted on #13
Shi Supporter
Hi there Tony and a big wikiloops welcome from me :)
+1
posted on #14
ARNOSOLO
Mitglied
Bienvenue sur Eclate Land Tony.
Au plaisir de jammer ensemble 🤗
+1
posted on #15
FrankieJ Supporter
Welcome here Tony :)
+1
posted on #16
TonyGates
Mitglied
Thanks everybody :-D

Merci Arnosolo, avec plaisir ^^ en espérant avoir le niveau xD
posted on #17
Sophie
Mitglied
Bienvenue !
posted on #18
Sophie
Mitglied
Bienvenue !
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
posted on #19
Evilvince
Mitglied
Are you talking about me ?
😁
posted on #20
TonyGates
Mitglied
Merci Sophie :D

Evilvince > on dirait bien :P
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I love the sense of community, the pro attitude, and the spawning of ideas, that WORLDWIDE music collaboration brings. Help Wikiloops be here forever.
MasterK from United States

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.