Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Looking for singer/rapper/spoken wordster for an unusual song

Looking for singer/rapper/spoken wordster for an unusual song

posted on #1
Administrator
Hey Loopies, I started working on this track in 2016 with a friend, however, due to life's ever-changing circumstances, he has not been able to finish it. I think it would be a shame not to try and add to it.

So what have we got? a sort of non-standard mellow track, with Lenny on drums, Basster on bass (however anybody can of course add whatever he/she likes). There is a bit of a tempo change at the end, some unusual chords, a bit of guitar - lot's of potential for an interesting track.

The chords and song structure are all described in the track chord tab, so if you are a singer/rapper/spoken word artist, I would love to collaborate on this one :W

Peace :)

With Bass
[wl]69482[/wl]

Without Bass
[wl]69420[/wl]
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
I'm game for a try big guy... soon as I feel a bit better chest cold :@
"Don't eat the Blue mushrooms"
posted on #3
User Avatar Mitglied
Do you have any lyrics picked out yet? If not what subject matter would you like?
posted on #4
Administrator
GBD wrote:
Do you have any lyrics picked out yet? If not what subject matter would you like?

Naah it's completely open - anything goes :D Whatever you like or feel. Sometimes I do have set ideas about tracks - and then a Looper uploads his idea and it is soooo different and cool, that's what I love about the Loops, you never know what will happen :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Gatorblue from United States

"Wikiloops is good for your creativity. Where else do you get to jam with many excellent musicians, world-wide, from the comfort of your studio?"

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Lies mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen .