Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Not taking away from Kimbo. possible Florida jam if needed

not taking away from Kimbo. possible Florida jam if needed

posted on #1
Mikebanez
Mitglied
http://stjohnsrivercampground.com/

Nov 1,2,3rd. jam weekend.
Wife and I run the campground I am certain you can stay as long as need be just let me know . and all is as it says in the web site . if you do search you can find the closest airports Daytona,Orlando or other if you choose. Make your own travel reservations from there like you would on any other long distance holiday. i will not be picking anyone up. I will discount cabins reasonably. go to the web site. Says how many occupants and price per cabin. I'm sure I did not answer all questions you may have so, Message me
+3
posted on #2
LittleWing Supporter
Do you wrestle 'gators,for out of towners Mike? What about Wild Monkeys that escaped from the Tarzan movies in Ocala? Got any of those?

[img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlippantKaleidoscopicAfricancivet-size_restricted.gif[/img]
+2
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
bhunt1 Supporter
Hey Mike thanks for offering this - I am interested. Do you have a minimum number of participants involved to make this happen?
+2
posted on #4
Mikebanez
Mitglied
no minimum one person and me makes 2. enough to jam and BBQ .plenty of room for whom ever would like to come . for 1 day all 3 or for a whole week not a problem.
+1
posted on #5
Mikebanez
Mitglied
@ littlewing ha ha you heard of that. yep definitely got gators and bear. monkeys I have not seen.
+2
posted on #6
bhunt1 Supporter
OK then I'm in :)
+2
posted on #7
Wade Supporter
Good to see/hear that you're going to make it happen. I'm sure you'll put on one hell of a good jam.
+1
posted on #8
LittleWing Supporter
Mikebanez wrote:
@ littlewing ha ha you heard of that. yep definitely got gators and bear. monkeys I have not seen.

I lived in Ocala a few years ago so know the area. Even know roughly whereabout you are.
We were neighbors.
Currently working on a vacation staying in Ocala but saltwater fishing out west an hour out of Yankeetown.I have alot of friends out of Yankeetown marina for the Tarpon.

Ive fished Lake George and LOVED bass fishing Crescent!
Then there was a springs in Ocala National Forest I used to snorkle that had a huge 30 foot drop . When you were snorkling on saturdays in the summer, there was a woman dressed as a mermaid who would randomly dart in and out of rocks as deep as 20 feet down ,freaking everyone out if you werent expecting her. I want to say Salt Springs looking at the map but not certain. Could have been Alexander Springs as well. I just remember going south off of 40 for a ways once we were in the Park.

If you remember a few years ago, there was a scare when a guy in Ocala who collected snakes, had an assistant accidently let loose a rare king cobra and everyone in Ocala was in mass panic(they even had helicoptors out circling the sky for it which made absolutley no sense to me). Thats roughly when I left.

Im about 7 hours away now in SC but feel guilty as I need to visit my fishing buddies down that way.

Those cabins look great and I checked out the website. Would highly recommend a vacation to anyone out that way. LOTS to do!
Plus Ocala is the horse capital of the US!

For anyone concerned...any Gator less then 6 feet is a house pet!
+3
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #9
Mikebanez
Mitglied
I have kids in Gainesville and a brother St Cloud. I'm about 35 minutes inland from Daytona speedway, 20min from Deland. come by anytime would be great to meet you I'll leave the light on for ya, oh can't use that,someone else's slogan :o just ring the doorbell:)
+1
posted on #10
LittleWing Supporter
Your place seems PERFECT for Bike Week.
+1
posted on #11
Mikebanez
Mitglied
what we are all about bike week lots of bikers in the campground reservations 6 months to a year ahead. keep that in mind.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wikiloops is good for your creativity. Where else do you get to jam with many excellent musicians, world-wide, from the comfort of your studio?
Gatorblue from United States

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.