Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
[closed] Users online in v11

[closed] Users online in v11

posted on #1
wjl Supporter
Hi all,

in my browser, the "Users Online" view of the Shoutbox doesn't show all avatars, and with browser sizes smaller than fullscreen, it also doesn't have a scroll bar - so out of the x number of users, I see just 14 or so:

[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/7863/32655120207_a9ee3d963b_b_d.jpg[/img]

When havin my window full screen (1920x1200 in my case), I do have the scroll bar, the rest still applies:

[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/7867/32655120597_c869192be7_b_d.jpg[/img]

Please note that my own avatar pic is shown in only one of these (so yes, I do have one ;) ). Oh, and my browser in this case is Firefox ESR 60.x - haven't checked Chrome or others yet...

Cheers,
Wolfgang
+1
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
both scrollbar & non-loading avatars should be fixed now, thanks for the screenshots!
+1
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
wjl Supporter
Wow, that was fast :) And I had a funny effect: at first I thought "WT... no avatars at all!" - and after scrolling up the *main* window (not the shoutbox/usersonline box one), they all appeared one after the other.

I just see, now that I'm typing they all disappeared again. Strange. And no, haven't smoked anything since ... (end of August/beginning of September) ... last year :D

Funny, too: could just replicate the issue with up-scrolling of the main window - and after down-scrolling and typing a bit here, they vanished again.

Anyway, thanks for looking into it!

And cheers,
Wolfgang
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
fixed it should be by now :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I support wikiloops because making music costs money, listening to good music is priceless
Neddings from Netherlands

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.