To many playlists??

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
I cannot make new playlist because my browser won't let me scroll down far enough, do I have to many playlists??
Device tablet, android, any browser app

Cheers

Tom
Frenzie
posted on #2
User Avatar Mitglied
I have many play list but not as many as you so I don't know if I will have that problem. I use Firefox on my windows7 laptop and android smart phone so far it's OK.
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Hi Tom, the same thing happens to me, it does not let me open new playlists, I thought it was something of my laptop, or that some option had been deconfigured, but I see that I am not the only one who has that problem...
posted on #4
User Avatar Mitglied
Frenzie:
28 list, 12 albums, 78 albums featuring.
Total entrees on page = 118

Ivax:
31 list, 24 albums, 110 albums featuring.
Total entrees on page = 165

GBD:
26 list ( still adding ) 0 albums, 8 albums featuring.
Total entrees on page = 34 :(

Ivax wins by 3 more entrees on list :D

B) Maybe limited by the amount of songs in the list but Iā€™m not counting them .:)
Edited by GBD on August 19 2019 08:19
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Nice count, I don't know what's the problem probably platform related using same platforms as Ivax(Xavi)
Frenzie
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
What is true is that I have to go making albums, in order to store the new playlists,I used Firefox and Chrome :o
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
DonAdriano from Germany

"Wikiloops rocks. I like the idea of wikiloops, and in few days I have a lot of fun and I have met great people and musicians here. Thanks to Wikiloops"

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Lies mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen .