Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Let's get the metal going

Let's get the metal going

posted on #1
CrowzValle Supporter
I hope I have your attention. I see a lot of talent, so very much talent here. I am humbled to be amongst you all. If you were to listen to the 8 tracks I have posted so far you will see I have quite a range. So I pose this to you all...... Bring me your metal, lay it's rotted body at my feet. I will take it home to the Valley of the crows and bring it to life.......
+4
posted on #2
Basso
Mitglied
I realy like your voice mate. I find it very special with a high recognition value, thats the key. Hope to hear some more from you.
Great to have you here. :W
+2
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
Matelox
Mitglied
Metal? I'm in:W
+2
posted on #4
Matelox
Mitglied
Hey guys!
Crowz: maybe you will add your voc to jam nr.: #179608? What do you think?
Basso: i see you did that one in different jam already, but you both: i'm working on #72934, maybe you will be interesting? :W
+1
posted on #5
Mikebanez
Mitglied
@ Matelox. your song ID # takes me nowhere?
+1
posted on #6
Matelox
Mitglied
Oh....the first one is Gore Witchcraft by yoWild- find it on my profile. The second is "projekt 12" by Spaz.

Edit: i think i know what you are talking about:)

Edit: now the id are good:)
+3
posted on #7
Basso
Mitglied
Matelox wrote:
Hey guys!
Crowz: maybe you will add your voc to jam nr.: #179608? What do you think?
Basso: i see you did that one in different jam already, but you both: i'm working on #72934, maybe you will be interesting? :W

I see and hear you add to the song and i want play to it after the first second but

i dont have a 5 string at the moment and it sounds the best with a low B :D
+3
posted on #8
CrowzValle Supporter
Oh *shizzle* People replied. Sorry been in the darker part of the valley for a bit. I will check those tracjs. I nay already be working on them. I have 3 nearly there finished and countless started acrossva couple genres.
+2
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #9
CrowzValle Supporter
Basso wrote:
I realy like your voice mate. I find it very special with a high recognition value, thats the key. Hope to hear some more from you.
Great to have you here. :W
you are too kind. Thank you. I will be bringing my guitar abilties along as well. Im as good on guit as i am at vocals. I became a vocalist out of necessity after a few yeaes i found it much easier finding guitarists on my level to play with but not many singers. Natural progression. I havent been in a band i was not vocalust in since 98. I am honored to be here with such gifted artists and i am looking forward to a whole lot of good times 🤘🤘🎃🎃🤘🤘
+3
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
When I first seen this site I just could not believe the things you could do with other musicians, gone from strength to strength and its all dong to everyone as great musicians, long may it continue.
tron12 from Ireland

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.