Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Ahhhh................ Portland

Ahhhh................ Portland

posted on #1
Fishinmissio
Mitglied
Sure you all have heard of it. I grew up here...Friend and I decided to document some of the homeless situation here maybe a month ago. And then there's the "peaceful protests" that have damaged downtown Portland...so we cruised in to downtown Portland to see what the damage looked like. Music I made with Maschine and Looperman. If you watch the vid..get the vid setting set to 720p. Enjoy :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I8pNkP-G21P_ZS4Vb0nf7cw6eKCqsz5u/view?usp=sharing
+4
posted on #2
axenvocs Supporter
Thanks for sharing Mark, Tragic the way things are going. Was that a hooker by the 76 :o
+1
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
Fishinmissio
Mitglied
I think so...lol I was wondering that when we drove by. I forgot to mention I got my bari from a guy that was at about 2:40 into the video:o
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I love the supportive vibe of the musicians,all this talent! and lots of great music created on so many levels, it's really special&truly inspiring!
frenzie from Netherlands

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.