Live gigs

posted on #1
Marceys Supporter
Hey all,

Everybody staying at home? No gigs to perform!?
My latest was October 10th.... with a bandproject named JazzyFour.

[youtube]zgZJjiUyouo[/youtube]

What about you all?

Cheers,

Marc
+20
posted on #2
FrankieJ Supporter
Great band! Been a long time since my last gig.
+4
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
Tofzegrit Supporter
Always this famous blue purple lighting around you :)
+3
posted on #4
Ernie440 Supporter
Cool band Marc .. nice smooth jazzy stuff. I guess that's why most of us are on the loops - we no longer do much live playing ... "dead playing"??? :D
+4
posted on #5
Wade Supporter
So good to see/hear you again. I really missed the jam this year and hope all gets sorted before I'm too old to be able to lug myself and gear half way around the world.

I also missed playing at the Australian festival with my band. I've had occasions to play with others and minor gigs as New Zealand isn't in lockdown.

On the 15th I'll be playing with my favorite NZ guitarist for a dancer's workshop over three days. It's being held in a remote lodge that's on a very remote beach with forests behind and miles of beach without a living soul to be seen. It will be 100% improvised and the dancers are all doing improvisations as well. I've played with this guitarist many times in improvised situations. He's very musical and full of surprises. Should be interesting!
+4
posted on #6
GlezBass Supporter
Fantastic Marc!! great band and sound!! :W
+1
posted on #7
Filo974 Supporter
Top level Marc ! I guess the pleasure you have to play with a band like this :) :W
+1
posted on #8
Navota Supporter
[youtube]njS_3wj7Ayo[/youtube]
I was allowed to play in Fort Rammekens in Ritthem. The sound is amazing. I had the opportunity Record my flute playing. The mic of the video recorder cloudn't handle the echo so I record the music with a zoom recorder. The sound of the flute was heard in and out side. NO mic needed. visitors enjoyed it very much so did I The surroundings and music are a good combination. I Made some picture of the fort and beautiful nature around.And some playing in side the fort the place where I played was a chappel a long time ago.
+5
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #9
Wade Supporter
Lovely playing and production from Navota.
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
What's really unique here is the positive attitude of the community, with encouragement and support for everyone. I found that nowhere else on the net.
Lutz from France

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.