Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Any Fiverr Talent on WL?

Any Fiverr Talent on WL?

posted on #1
User Avatar Mitglied
I was wondering if anyone on WL has experience with Fiverr.com?
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
It would be weird to play music for free and fun here and trying to make money with on Fiverr :)
posted on #3
Administrator
Tofzegrit wrote:
It would be weird to play music for free and fun here and trying to make money with on Fiverr :)

Not sure I understand Tof. You could theoretically offer your services to record an advertising track for someone, for instance a telephone waiting call music, and still make music on Wikiloops for your own fun. Why would it be weird?

Let's say you got a good singing or speaking voice, and you make your living by selling voiceovers on Fiver, but then sing the blues with Tof and TeeGee on Wikiloops ;)
posted on #4
Administrator
durinworld wrote:
I was wondering if anyone on WL has experience with Fiverr.com?

I used Fiverr on several occasions, also my sons use it too. I personally got good experiences with it - the only thing is it seems to have gone up in price a bit, but still is a good thing when you need a translation, drawing or voiceover etc. for a reasonable price, and need it done TODAY :).
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Mr-Indica from England

"This is the perfect site for musicians to connect and share ideas. Keep up the good work."

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Lies mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen .