Home » Forum » Recording and mixing »
Track 1 bleeds into Track 2

Track 1 bleeds into Track 2

posted on #1
rtkradle
Mitglied
Have a Mackie profx 12 ch.usb mixer. Using reaper daw. I can bring a wave file into track one but when I try to add vocals to track two, track one bleeds onto track two also. How do I make that stop? It's got to be some setting somewhere but after hours and hours trying things and looking for answers online I cannot find any answers.
posted on #2
GBD
Mitglied
Your headphones maybe getting picked-up by your microphone. Move microphone away turn down volume on headphones. Or get different headphones you may need to experiment.
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
rtkradle
Mitglied
No... It's way deeper. They are working on the issue at Sweetwater but it looks like Mackie and Reaper hate each other. It's in the routing. There is a loop back that looks unsolvable. I just bought a Presonus interface as a go between. It arrives today. Hopefully all is good by tonight...lol
+2
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I love the supportive vibe of the musicians,all this talent! and lots of great music created on so many levels, it's really special&truly inspiring!
frenzie from Netherlands

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.