Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Cannot get a profile banner pic to load

Cannot get a profile banner pic to load

posted on #1
BooDoggie Supporter
I've been updating my profile, and I cannot get the banner pic to show up no matter what file I choose or the file size. Any suggestions?
posted on #2
TeeGee Supporter
Hi, one thing to make sure is that the picture name has no gaps or special characters. So for instance picture_1.jpg and not picture 1.jpg
+1
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
BooDoggie Supporter
The file name I'm trying to use is banner.jpg But it will not take it. The file size is only 181kb... It has me stumped.
posted on #4
BooDoggie Supporter
TeeGee wrote:
Hi, one thing to make sure is that the picture name has no gaps or special characters. So for instance picture_1.jpg and not picture 1.jpg

I still cannot get a picture to load in the banner spot. Is there a specific size, resolution, or pixel ratio that I am not seeing? I'll try attaching the image here. Maybe you can put it in the proper folder location or something???
posted on #5
TeeGee Supporter
Lol uploading pictures to forum posts is tricky as well B) You need to edit your post and attach the picture, then it will show. Wikiloops is a handmade forum, so you got the odd bug here and there ;)
posted on #6
BooDoggie Supporter
I've tried two different image types jpg and png both here on the forum and in my edit profile but still no luck. I cannot get an image to upload.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
so happy about ... thank you wikiloops & all those fantatstic musicians here
AKchen from Germany

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.