#228234 Needs Help
SUPPORTER
Posts: 4
Joined: 19.01.2020
Hi Sisters and Brothers in the LOOP,
I am about to complete my second album here and there is this song called "After a While"
228234
which needs rythm section and solos too. I think it has a nice theme so it would be great if you enrich it with your input.
Thank you and stay healthy,
Mac
I am about to complete my second album here and there is this song called "After a While"
228234
which needs rythm section and solos too. I think it has a nice theme so it would be great if you enrich it with your input.
Thank you and stay healthy,
Mac
wikiloops online jamsessions wird präsentiert mit freundlichem
Support von:
It is amazing having friends from around the planet to work on music with. The most fun a muscian can have on the internet.
KMstar