Split audio track in two different tracks
SUPPORTER
Posts: 215
Joined: 29.04.2016
Does anyone know a program where you can put an audio recording of flute and drum into two separate tracks. I downloaded moises app but there is still a strange sound in the flute track.
+1
SUPPORTER
Posts: 227
Joined: 16.07.2015
Navota wrote:
Does anyone know a program where you can put an audio recording of flute and drum into two separate tracks. I downloaded moises app but there is still a strange sound in the flute track.
Does anyone know a program where you can put an audio recording of flute and drum into two separate tracks. I downloaded moises app but there is still a strange sound in the flute track.
You could try Audacity software Navota.
https://www.audacityteam.org/
+2
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Shop besuchen
wikiloops online jamsessions wird präsentiert mit freundlichem
Support von:
Making music on WikiLoops is what binds us all! Thanks for the great rides all!
Marceys