Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Compilation

Compilation

Guiwee Posted on 04.03.2013 #1
Guiwee
Mitglied
Posts: 2
Joined: 17.02.2013
Why doesn't the site make some compilations ?
Dick Posted on 05.03.2013 #2
Dick
SUPPORTER
Posts: 3037
Joined: 30.12.2010
lol, I guess "the site" = me :)

If CDs is what you think of when saying "compilations", there has been some discussion about that in the feedback and suggestions board where all the pros and cons have been pointed out.
One day down the road there might be something alike to what you have in mind, but there is many things to do before I can launch a project like selling compilation CDs.
I have produced CDs, and I know how much work it is, and as long as one cannot be sure to sell a hundred copies at a decent price, its a financial desaster. With the many styles active on wikiloops, one could easily make a Rock, Blues, Funk and Reggae compilation, but like I said, thats somewhere in the future.
I'm working on it. Please be patient :)
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
Guiwee Posted on 05.03.2013 #3
Guiwee
Mitglied
Posts: 2
Joined: 17.02.2013
I didn't really think of CDs but just things like rock blues funk paylists on a visitor site.(playlists to dowload) maybe :)
nilton Posted on 05.03.2013 #4
nilton
Mitglied
Posts: 374
Joined: 25.03.2012
Actually you can make play-lists.. and even publish them in the radio section. Then remains the question who is going to make the picks..
wikiloops online jamsessions wird präsentiert mit freundlichem Support von:
user profile image
A great site to improve my piano backing skills. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to become a better player. Nice work Wikiloops!
AndRooM

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.