Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Problems with site

Problems with site

posted on #1
BooDoggie Supporter
I have been noticing that when I try to login or visit the site early in the morning around 6am central standard time USA, the pages are not loading images and i cannot play any files. Even the login box looks different that normal, and the bar at the bottom of my screen that explains the cookies permissions will not go away.

Just some FYI
+1
posted on #2
Alex Nyman Supporter
I’ve been having issues with playing the tracks. On both my iPad and iPhone the tracks play the first 2 or 3 seconds and then cut out although the sound bar is still moving. If I go back and reload this track same result although just occasionally a track will play with no problems but that’s very seldom. There doesn’t seem to be any reason as both my devices are working well with audio on other sites. It’s a bit frustrating as I now have to download a track to actually listen to it properly. I’m also getting double vision on some comments sections with the comments split in 2 which resolve after a while. The written replies to a compliment posted on my tracks when I go to write something is now displayed as a single column with only one letter displayed at a time very time consuming to write like that But the compliments I post on someone else’s track are as per usual. However, the main issue is the inability to get a track to play first time.
+1
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
Hey folks,
thanks for your feedback. I was able to spot an issue with the overseas mp3-file-delivery servers which is by now fixed, and I will update the loops server once more in a few minutes, which should hopefully fix the comment issue described by Blazer.
The "certain time window is bugged" issues reported by BooDoggie still strikes me as odd, but as traffic is crossing the big pond, there is always a small chance things go slow or weird on the way.
Please do let me know if you notice any differences tonight (give me 15 minutes more, tho), and also, pretty please, have a look at this post I just added to this forum... https://www.wikiloops.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=3294
Thank you for your help, I do appreciate it a lot, and so will a lot of other "overseas" users.
posted on #4
Alex Nyman Supporter
Yay! It’s fixed. The tracks now play in full. Thank you for the fix. It’s much appreciated.
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Great fun for all, a great way of learning to improvise. best musical web site I have come across, cannot put the guitar down now!
davidaustin from England

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.