Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Here it goes again

here it goes again

posted on #1
Major 3rd
Mitglied
been uploading fine....Nothing changed and all the sudden I get this message = (Sorry, but something went wrong when trying to copy the file to the server - please make sure you do not have any funky characters like $ % + . etc in your mp3s filename and start the upload procedure again.) = There are no funky characters or anything different from the one I uploaded last night.....I have tried 5 x now and once using a different browser.I even cnverted to an mp3 and tried uploading with the same result..same message everytime....absolutely nothing has changed on my end...doesn't make sense...It uploads all the way to 100% - you think you got it then that message pops up...

it also shows up in the player and plays but you cant post it..
+1
posted on #2
rootshell Supporter
had the same thing happen on my last upload. was uploading a WAV, converted to MP3 and it went through, not sure why, no funky characters either.
+1
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
Major 3rd
Mitglied
hmmm Thanks Nick! Well, I tried that too....converted to mp3 but same message...
I guess I'll go water the garden and try again later! appreciate the feedback brother!:D
+2
posted on #4
rootshell Supporter
maybe the tracks were just too funky? :D hehe, cheers Craig, hopefully it goes through soon :W
+2
posted on #5
kmoon235 Supporter
Been having the same problem today-same message too Craig.
+1
posted on #6
Major 3rd
Mitglied
thanks guys for the feedback! I'm not the only one....We're in this together...lol I'm going to try again right now...:D
+2
posted on #7
Major 3rd
Mitglied
Success!! I had to pull out all the stops but got it uploaded finally...thanks all...Hopefully that is not a reoccurring issue..:o:D:W
+2
posted on #8
abuitremorem Supporter
didn't go yesterday. Doesn't seem to affect everyone, maybe only certain countries????
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #9
kmoon235 Supporter
Well...it is Mon. morning and still can't upload a track without that same message Craig described yesterday.:o
+2
posted on #10
Major 3rd
Mitglied
Same here my friend....I just got the same message again this morning when trying to upload a new template...won't let me upload...
+2
posted on #11
kmoon235 Supporter
Thanks for letting me know Craig-hope it gets fixed soon my friend. :)
keith
+2
posted on #12
Major 3rd
Mitglied
me too!:|:D
+2
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
posted on #13
Ernie440 Supporter
the two tracks I uploaded last nite .. site wouldn't accept wav just mp3.
+4
posted on #14
Major 3rd
Mitglied
I tried that last night , the first couple times still didn't work but finally accepted...Im in the process of converting to mp3 and then going to try uploading the mp3...fingers crossed..thanks Ernie

update...yep, that's the trick bro....it's only taking mp3's on the main upload so im uploading both the mp3 and the wave file as an HD....

hopefully that changes...cheers
+3
posted on #15
kmoon235 Supporter
Thanks Ernie-I'll give a try.;)
+1
posted on #16
kmoon235 Supporter
Converting to MP3 from WAV worked-THANKS Ernie!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
+2
posted on #17
FrankieJ Supporter
The error shown is :

triggering remote conversion failed
Warning
: copy(/var/www/html/copies/wikiloops_jam_271766_mix.wav): failed to open stream: No space left on device in /var/www/html/wavconverter.php
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
WikiLoops: Fantastic invention, peaceful atmosphere. No matter from which planet you are. A musical enrichment!
ericblom from Netherlands

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.