Improvements

posted on #1
AnneCozean Supporter
For me, communication with fellow musical playmates is important - and the recent improvements are addressing that issue wonderfully. How cool to be able to get a little red dot alerting me to a new reply!! This is making my day. Love it!

I also heartily applaud the ability to choose to show or hide online status. I worry about appearing rudely callous when I am so busy commenting, I forget to notice who is SHOUTING at me. The new update takes care of that issue - I'm a happy camper!!!

Like the way I can see my mail history - Dick, you haven't just been twirling your thumbs, have you?
Big respect for all you do for us here - thank you so much! It just keeps getting better and better.

Anne
posted on #2
glennp
Mitglied
I agree with Anne. Lots of great improvements!!! Thanks to Dick and all he does to let us JAM with the World.. Thanks!
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
A place really dedicated to music, no matter the style, where people from around the world, no matter where, really enjoy each other's contribution ... how good is that ??? That's wikiloops !
OliVBee from France

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.