Home » Forum » Recording and mixing »
Difficulty uploading a re-mix

Difficulty uploading a re-mix

Blueboy Posted on 12.12.2014 #1
Blueboy
SUPPORTER
Posts: 1
Joined: 19.11.2014
I cannot seem to get the "Publish" box activated that is about endorsing that I am not uploading copyrighted material. At least one set of instructions indicated that this box must be checked or pushed in order to initiate uploading of a re-mix. I have been able to begin the upload proces, and a yellow bar begins moving, after awhile this bar disappears, and is followed by the word "Processing" and the message "saving changes", but this doesn't resolve, and I am also not able to push the "Publish" button. Does the Publish button only work after the upload process is completely finished?
I must be doing something wrong, but obviously don't know what it is. Perhaps I am not being patient enough. Would appreciate any help or insights. Thanks!
OliVBee Posted on 12.12.2014 #2
OliVBee
SUPPORTER
Posts: 763
Joined: 07.01.2013
hello Blueboy !
yes the Publish button turns green when everything needed has been checked ... upload and its process title etc
i suggest once your upload is done trying to change something in your title or description ? maybe your browser needs to be poked a lil bit ? B)
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
jmrukkers Posted on 12.12.2014 #3
jmrukkers
Administrator
Posts: 287
Joined: 20.01.2014
Hi Bluebox, this may happen if not all the fields are filled in, you will have to at least add a title and define the meter.
wikiloops online jamsessions wird präsentiert mit freundlichem Support von:
user profile image
When I first seen this site I just could not believe the things you could do with other musicians, gone from strength to strength and its all dong to everyone as great musicians, long may it continue.
tron12

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.