Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Needing some guidance and I want to learn.

needing some guidance and I want to learn.

posted on #1
Delvis
Mitglied
I am a vocalist that hasn't found a direction. I am wanting to develop a sound similar to Pokey Lafarge but I need tracks. I want a stand up bass, jazz/bluesy guitar, wash board, Clarinet, Harmonica. I have 5 songs that I have lyrics to - the first one is called shake rag rumble- ex- [i]you might black your eye or get a busted lip but c'mon baby you still need to shake your hips. just dance around and don't worry if you stumble cause c'mon baby we doin the shake rag rumble.[/i] -hopefully you get the idea. I need help getting it started any ideas or folks willing to help?
posted on #2
jmrukkers
Administrator
Hi Delvis, welcome. There are many bluesy tracks on Wikiloops that would probably suit this type of lyrics, navigating to the blues section is likely to show up a lot of usable results. Happy jamming!
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
5 bucks for all I got from this site is nothing...I'm just an oldie (51) begineer guitar player and these backtrack are very very useful for my improvement.Thanks and Happy Christmas from Italy
jackanythi from Italy

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.