Need help Window Media Player
Mitglied
Posts: 282
Joined: 19.08.2013
Hi,
I notice - irregulary - that the Windows media player UPDATES some mp3-files when ONLY playing it back. I can check this, when I export a mp3 out of audacity, create a copy and play only one of those identical files. The player updates the date and he adds 4k to the filesize. This only happens once to a file which changes size and date.
The first time I noticed that was when I looked at downloaded mp3-files which where grouped by date. The change of the filesize I recognized today.
Do you know what is going on?
Thanks for your interest.
I notice - irregulary - that the Windows media player UPDATES some mp3-files when ONLY playing it back. I can check this, when I export a mp3 out of audacity, create a copy and play only one of those identical files. The player updates the date and he adds 4k to the filesize. This only happens once to a file which changes size and date.
The first time I noticed that was when I looked at downloaded mp3-files which where grouped by date. The change of the filesize I recognized today.
Do you know what is going on?
Thanks for your interest.
wikiloops online jamsessions wird präsentiert mit freundlichem
Support von:
It is amazing having friends from around the planet to work on music with. The most fun a muscian can have on the internet.
KMstar