Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Double notice?

Double notice?

posted on #1
Old_Mojo
Mitglied
Hey, Dick. I get double notices on my profile page when someone posts a remix of a session.
posted on #2
Scriptura
Mitglied
Yes, me too. I use IE 8.
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
hehe, true. Tats got to be notifications on sessions in which you palyed two instruments, system just notifies every musician right now...
I'll see how to fix it, tanks for reportin - some things I notice, but then forget to get em done, sorry.

I'm thinking of a way to summarize the wall posts, saying
"Dick, Mojo and Scriptura left comments on Session 1234 and gave two thumbs", but the logic behind is much more complicated than one might think... I'm glad the wall feature is used so much, wasn't this sure when introducing it.
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
OK, hope the bug is fixed :)
changed the profile view a bit: now you get the info displayed first when visiting someone elses profile and your wall when looking at your own - seems to make sense to me. Added some user activity stats too, feedback welcome as always.
posted on #5
Old_Mojo
Mitglied
Understood. I didn't think about the double-track aspect.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
gracias a todos los músicos que colaboran en wikiloops, es interesante la sensación de saber, que alguien en algún lugar del mundo sabe de ti y de tu música, y lo mas interesante, compartirla, GRACIAS
carlottis

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.