Project: Happy B-daytunes
SUPPORTER
Posts: 3037
Joined: 30.12.2010
hey fellows,heres the idea:
i have been thinking to start a b-daycalendarof wiki members & sending out conratulations by mail.
Now wouldn't it be cool to have a link to a special b-day-session in that mail?
My secondthought was: it would be cool,if there where b-day-songs available in several genres, so one has the choice to hear the b-day-reggae or the b-day-metal-hymn, you know...
if someones up for this crazy project, I think this could be fun :D
i have been thinking to start a b-daycalendarof wiki members & sending out conratulations by mail.
Now wouldn't it be cool to have a link to a special b-day-session in that mail?
My secondthought was: it would be cool,if there where b-day-songs available in several genres, so one has the choice to hear the b-day-reggae or the b-day-metal-hymn, you know...
if someones up for this crazy project, I think this could be fun :D
Mitglied
Posts: 16
Joined: 19.10.2011
Im up for the metal one... !! Haha !
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Shop besuchen
Administrator
Posts: 239
Joined: 09.05.2011
To be honest, I don't like birthdays so much, my own one included! :|
I am used to ignore it
I am used to ignore it
SUPPORTER
Posts: 3037
Joined: 30.12.2010
@ Lutz:no problem, we could do a "I hate birthdays" track, too :)
so how are we going about?! shall we take some backings and add b-day-vocals (Snuts??), or should we produce something fresh? Maybe we should start with common chords and lyrics for all versions, so they stay alike while in different styles?! I'm open!
so how are we going about?! shall we take some backings and add b-day-vocals (Snuts??), or should we produce something fresh? Maybe we should start with common chords and lyrics for all versions, so they stay alike while in different styles?! I'm open!
Mitglied
Posts: 92
Joined: 18.01.2011
you got a b-day song and it was for the most important person at wikiloops. If someone will do it, he should do it
wikiloops online jamsessions wird präsentiert mit freundlichem
Support von:
5 bucks for all I got from this site is nothing...I'm just an oldie (51) begineer guitar player and these backtrack are very very useful for my improvement.Thanks and Happy Christmas from Italy
jackanythi