Home » Forum » Hey there... »
New Guitar guy here......

New Guitar guy here......

posted on #1
Axegrinder
Mitglied
Greeting from Alabama everyone.I would like to say thanks to the people that created and keep this site running.Awesome work.I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and am really excited at the prospect of jamming with some of you.
I am a member of a lot of music forums and most of them have subforums for the purpose of collaborating with other musicians but they really dont seem to draw enough traffick to keep things interesting, so it is nice to find a place designed specifically for that.
posted on #2
MrSnuts
Mitglied
hey! welcome to wikiloops axegrinder, hope all is well in alabama (boy, i once ate a red chili fresh from the bush in alabama...)

we're glad for anyone joining us, so feel free to spread the word in those kind-of-sad who-wants-to-collab?-forums.
I have been to many of those, too bad most end in never happening promises... guess thats why we love our wikiloops so much :)

have fun around, lookin forward to your first jam :)
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I support wikiloops because it is a creative platform. And most of all, there is nothing more creative than making your own music and sharing it.
donnersm from Netherlands

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.