Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Hello from East Coast!

Hello from East Coast!

posted on #1
JudgeDrey
Mitglied
Hi! My name is Andre. (aka JudgeDrey)

I am from New Brunswick and I am 44. I just recently found this site and it blew my mind! I can not believe I have been going online and playing/recording all these years without hearing of this amazing community! It really frustrates me to know it's been here all along. I have spent many years on the Ultimate Guitar forums, which used to be great when you could upload tracks to your profile page, but they stopped that because of server requirements or something. Too bad because it was a very vibrant community at one time.

It didn't really have the uniqueness of Wikiloops though and it's "online jam" fundamentals. For lack of a better word. It is quite amazing really. I will be boosting this site as much as possible to all my musician friends you can be sure of that. I'd also like to think I'll be "supporting" Wikiloops in the near future when my finances allow it lol. But seriously. I hope this place prospers for many many more years.

A big thank you to everyone for accepting me in your community. And big shout out to all you incredible musicians I've had the pleasure to listen to in the VERY short period of time I've been browsing this site. AMAZING musicians!!! I just hope I can keep up!! I'll have to shake off the cobwebs and rustiness and get to practicing now that I have an "outlet" for my music, so to speak.

I'll leave it at that, though I could go on, and I'm sure I'll be an active poster in the forums soon enough. I usually am on most forums lol.;)

Cheers everyone! :)
posted on #2
jmrukkers
Administrator
Welcome and enjoy the 'loops!
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
JudgeDrey
Mitglied
Thanks very much!
I know I will enjoy it here very very much.

I am just a bit overwhelmed at the sheer volume of music there is to listen to atm.

It's all a good thing though! Looking forward to it!

Cheers, JudgeDrey
posted on #4
OliVBee Supporter
welcome to the loops ! enjoy the music ;)
posted on #5
adu Supporter
hi Andre. have a nice time here . :)
posted on #6
Rickplayer
Mitglied
Hi Andre aka JudgeDrey welcome to the wikiloops
posted on #7
DannyK
Mitglied
Welcome to the 'loops!
posted on #8
mpointon Supporter
Welcome aboard, Andre. This is one addictive place!
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #9
Jeebsie
Mitglied
Good to have you here, Andre.
Welcome:)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I know it's not much but my support is given, better days will come ... Thanks for creating this great Wikiloops community ...
Tutama from Portugal

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.