Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Album/Playlist Playback On Mobile

Album/Playlist Playback On Mobile

posted on #1
mpointon Supporter
I know you have plenty to do at the moment so this is hardly high-priority..!

On the previous version of the 'Loops, album/playlist playback through a mobile browser would continue to the next song, even if the phone was locked. With the new version of Wikiloops, playback now stops at the end of the current song if the phone is locked and, as soon as you unlock your phone, it then moves on to the next song.

It's a useful feature for me purely because I often listen to people's albums on my phone whilst doing other things. I could download the albums into iTunes but my phone is only a poverty 16GB one so don't really have much room for music stored on-device. Plus I hate iTunes but that's another issue.

This is on iOS 10 using either Safari or Opera Coast. I don't know about Android devices. Sorry.

Any chance of looking into the cause of it? :)
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
sure, and good thing you pinned that here. I'll try some small adjustments, just le me know once you notice it works :)
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
mpointon Supporter
Thank you! Just tried it now and it's still not working on either browser. The lock screen player goes blank and doesn't go to the next track until you unlock the device.

If it's any help, I played a track, skipped it to near the end to test the changeover and locked my phone. The lock screen player still showed the track but the position timers and progress bar were still where the track was playing before I jumped it forward.

I'll try and attach some screen caps tomorrow if it'll help. 😊
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
you are too quick for me martin :) I need a lil more time :)
posted on #5
mpointon Supporter
Lol. Sorry. I thought you'd meant you'd tweaked a few things. Sorry!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
WikiLoops is the perfect place to exercise your instruments and share the results with the other musicians. It may even really help to turn yourself into a more experienced musician over time.
cschlote from Germany

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.