Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
What is the name of the Wikiloops Armadillo?

What is the name of the Wikiloops Armadillo?

posted on #1
TeeGee Supporter
For those who don't know, the Wiki shoutbox has magic properties. The other day I mentioned that it is so quiet there it is like a deserted Nevada ghost town with tumbleweeds rolling across. And before I knew it this Armadillo came in and claimed the shoutbox as his home. He eats insects and listens to Wikimusic. And he surfs. In case you wonder how he looks like, Gemmy spotted him and made a picture (see below).

So what I want to know, is his name Dillo the Wiki Armadillo? Or Arthur? Or what??

Suggestions are welcomed, pictures even more and videos would be smashing :W

This is what we have at the moment:

Arthur (Shi)
Camarillo Brillo (WJL)
Cask O' Amontillado (DMC)
Texas Road Kill AKA Tex R.Kill (GBD)
Dillo Baggins (eGil)
Arnodillo (DrStrgeglv)
Dillo Armageddon (Certified-Nut)
Fred (Bothen)
Phyllis Dillo (Ernie)
Sir Arthur Wikidillo the Dasypod AKA Wikidillo. Or Willo!! (Offocus)
Loopy the Dillo (Axenvox)
+3
posted on #2
wjl Supporter
Well our Ms Shi came up with Arthur already, but if that's not good enough, let's call him Camarillo Brillo:

[youtube]nllWDc8_9lw[/youtube]
+3
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #3
bvuster
Mitglied
How about Cask O' Amontillado? It makes him sound dignified,.
+2
posted on #4
GemmyF
Mitglied
Arny Dillo Metaphoric del Phantasíc is his complete name---he prefers that full name, when being yelled at after he's left a mess in the wiki-treats area

but his friends call him Arny D

when he was in grade school the other "kids" called him mockingly
Arny D the Armadillo ....... he wrote his first Rock song using their mocking tone as the chorus

Arny D had to admit it was a shameless lifting of a Ramones tunes ------"short and not so sweet..." he used to say about the song "....but effective" he'd throw in after an extended pregnant pause in the conversation......And that could lead to more tales about Arny D, but they will not be elle-cute'd....today
+3
posted on #5
Andri Supporter
wjl wrote:
Well our Ms Shi came up with Arthur already, but if that's not good enough, let's call him Camarillo Brillo:

[youtube]nllWDc8_9lw[/youtube]

One of my first auditions jaja
+2
posted on #6
GBD
Mitglied
Texas Road Kill, Tex R.Kill
+3
posted on #7
eGiL
Mitglied
Dillo Baggins! :O :D

[img]https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/RMwAAOSwKOZcTePz/$_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F[/img]
+4
posted on #8
DrStrgeglv
Mitglied
ARNODILLO
+3
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Shop besuchen
posted on #9
Certified-Nut
Mitglied
Dillo Armageddon.
+4
posted on #10
Bothen
Mitglied
Fred.
+6
posted on #11
wjl Supporter
Well I'm still voting for Shi's original name - which was 'Arthur'. Hard to find a better one for him IMHO...
+1
posted on #12
Ernie440 Supporter
Phyllis Dillo

[img]https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTI3ODUwMTE3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDU4Nzc4._V1_UY317_CR13,0,214,317_AL_.jpg[/img]

Phyllis Diller
+3
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
posted on #13
Offfocus Supporter
Sir Arthur Wikidillo the Dasypod .. for his friends just Wikidillo.. Or Willo!!
+3
posted on #14
axenvocs Supporter
Loopy the Dillo
+2
posted on #15
GemmyF
Mitglied
Lupé Von Dillo
+1
posted on #16
GemmyF
Mitglied
Arny D just was found snacking on OliVbee's Raspberries and TeeGee's Crumpets and other sugary items off the WikiCart---feeling a little buzzed. "Speaking of that" he heard a Bee Buzz Bombing at him.(must have been the taste treats beckoning the Buzzing Bomber forth) He quickly picked up his cell phone, dialed a number and the bee lost it's bearing....hmmm Arny D thought .....That looks tasty.......the bee could only sting once and waited to let Arny have it in his throat! "Hmm....." Arny D thought yet was still quaking.
[img]https://wloops2.r.worldssl.net/galleries/38395/files/5f21634c33c799e7a6f069d633a282e8.png[/img]
+2
posted on #17
GemmyF
Mitglied
after the Sugar buzz wore off(and the swelling in his throat)(It made him sound more growly in his vocals---"I'll have to remember that one",Arny D thought.) Arny D was able to get to some serious picking' and pedaling -- as he was the best pedal-steel player in the wiki-landscape....."Prove me wrong, ya'll," he thought to himself........as he knew a pedal steel was a rare commodity, and they were alway in high demand, kind of just like a banjo picker......He began to wonder if there was any more snacks and if TeeGee was cleaning his room. That was a flitting thought and kept on jamming his pedal-steel and growl a few interesting vocal jabs at the craziness he perceived in the world (in general--and in specificity!)
[img]https://wloops2.r.worldssl.net/galleries/38395/files/d301f014c21954aefed382689ef64472.png[/img]
+2
posted on #18
TeeGee Supporter
Wow some interesting names cropping up, many of those suggestions say more about the suggester than the Armadillo :O :D

At the moment Gemmy has a slight advantage with Arny D as he also provided pictures and a somewhat sugar influenced background story, but it's only over once the fat man sings and that's still some time away. So keep it up, great fun Loopers :W
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
posted on #19
Mickey Supporter
Da es ein Gürteltier ist, wie wäre es dann mit ,, Leatherman,, hehe:D
+2
posted on #20
TeeGee Supporter
Armadoodle maybe?
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I supported Wikiloops not for their name, I support it because it was a great idea & is a great way for musicians to jam outside their circles.
Evosaki900 from United States

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Erfahre mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen.