Following on form the recording setup thread..
Mitglied
Posts: 522
Joined: 27.02.2015
Let's see your recording world! I like the idea of seeing what other people do to realise their fantastic contributions to WikiLoops.
My setup is a room that was my now-deceased father's music room, full from floor to ceiling with books, music manuscript and other suff. Makes a fantastic recording room though!
For me, a bunch of Audio-Technica condenser and clip-on and Shure SM57 mics go into a Terratec Producer Phase 88 8-in firewire interface to my MacBook and Reaper. From there, I ruin it with my inability to operate Reaper properly. Sadly I do everything from recording to mixing on a pair of £20 Sennheisier in-ear headphones I bought from Dixons in Heathrow!
[img]https://copy.com/thumbs_public/mlxhlKhSRl6fSsEa/IMG_1041.JPG[/img] (sorry about the suits in the corner - job hunting!)
Can't in-line get image linking to work for some reason: Try this: https://www.copy.com/s/mlxhlKhSRl6fSsEa/IMG_1041.JPG
My setup is a room that was my now-deceased father's music room, full from floor to ceiling with books, music manuscript and other suff. Makes a fantastic recording room though!
For me, a bunch of Audio-Technica condenser and clip-on and Shure SM57 mics go into a Terratec Producer Phase 88 8-in firewire interface to my MacBook and Reaper. From there, I ruin it with my inability to operate Reaper properly. Sadly I do everything from recording to mixing on a pair of £20 Sennheisier in-ear headphones I bought from Dixons in Heathrow!
[img]https://copy.com/thumbs_public/mlxhlKhSRl6fSsEa/IMG_1041.JPG[/img] (sorry about the suits in the corner - job hunting!)
Can't in-line get image linking to work for some reason: Try this: https://www.copy.com/s/mlxhlKhSRl6fSsEa/IMG_1041.JPG
SUPPORTER
Posts: 3037
Joined: 30.12.2010
i had a try to figure out why the image-linking is not working - seems that copy.com does not allow deepliking to images the way it would be needed to work, sorray :/
Them Books definetly make for a nice acoustic :) wrinkled surfaces are always good to have!
Them Books definetly make for a nice acoustic :) wrinkled surfaces are always good to have!
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Shop besuchen
Mitglied
Posts: 990
Joined: 16.10.2011
That is a nice studio thanks for sharing
wikiloops online jamsessions wird präsentiert mit freundlichem
Support von:
Great fun for all, a great way of learning to improvise. best musical web site I have come across, cannot put the guitar down now!
davidaustin