Home »Forum»Recording and mixing»Following on form the recording setup thread..

Following on form the recording setup thread..

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Let's see your recording world! I like the idea of seeing what other people do to realise their fantastic contributions to WikiLoops.

My setup is a room that was my now-deceased father's music room, full from floor to ceiling with books, music manuscript and other suff. Makes a fantastic recording room though!

For me, a bunch of Audio-Technica condenser and clip-on and Shure SM57 mics go into a Terratec Producer Phase 88 8-in firewire interface to my MacBook and Reaper. From there, I ruin it with my inability to operate Reaper properly. Sadly I do everything from recording to mixing on a pair of £20 Sennheisier in-ear headphones I bought from Dixons in Heathrow!

[img]https://copy.com/thumbs_public/mlxhlKhSRl6fSsEa/IMG_1041.JPG[/img] (sorry about the suits in the corner - job hunting!)

Can't in-line get image linking to work for some reason: Try this: https://www.copy.com/s/mlxhlKhSRl6fSsEa/IMG_1041.JPG
Edited by Dick on März 19 2015 09:29
posted on #2
fool
i had a try to figure out why the image-linking is not working - seems that copy.com does not allow deepliking to images the way it would be needed to work, sorray :/

Them Books definetly make for a nice acoustic :) wrinkled surfaces are always good to have!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
User Avatar Mitglied
That is a nice studio thanks for sharing
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
cschlote from Germany

"WikiLoops is the perfect place to exercise your instruments and share the results with the other musicians. It may even really help to turn yourself into a more experienced musician over time."

wikiloops.com verwendet Cookies um Dir die beste Nutzererfahrung zu ermöglichen.
Lies mehr in unseren Datenschutzbestimmungen .